samedi 22 juillet 2017

You and Me with 49andMarket products

Hi everyone!
Today I have a layout to share with you that I made using the the new “Sand & Sea” papers from 49 and Market. I used the B side of "In the Bluff" paper. I love the textures of this paper.


First, I applied clear gesso on my paper before adding anything. I used 2 colors of Lindy's Magical Shaker to create my background. I wiped in circular motion and added some drops of color on the side. I stamped some leaves around with "Gabi's Texture stamp set".


Then, I used the layered embellishement "Butterfly Harvest" to create some texture around my picture. I added several hibiscus flower stamped with "Valerie's Hibiscus summer stamp".




To finalize my layout, I stamped my title with "Valerie's Always and Forever" stamp. I added some of "Mixology flowers Champagne". I'm in love with these small flowers.




Materials used:
  • 49andMarket "In the Bluff" paper
  • 49andMarket "Gabi's Texture stamp set"
  • 49andMarket layered embellishement "Butterfly Harvest"
  • 49andMarket "Valerie's Always and Forever" stamp
  • 49andMarket "Valerie's Hibiscus summer" stamp
  • 49andMarket "Mixology flowers Champagne"
See you soon everyone!
Val xox





1 commentaire:

  1. This is gorgeous Valerie....love your colour choice, that fabulous photo surrounded by the beautiful blooms, leaves, gauze and flair. x

    RépondreSupprimer