mardi 1 août 2017

August Lindy's Color Combo and More Than Words Challenge

Bon matin! Un nouveau mois, des nouveaux défis!
Voici ma page que j'ai fait pour le challenge couleur de Lindy's ainsi que celui sur More Than Words. J’espère que ma page vous donnera le gout de participer!

Good morning everyone! A new month, new challenges!
Here is my layout inspired by the color challenge on Lindy's Blog and the challenge of the month on More Than Words Blog's.

Since my son was born, I try to live in HARMONY with myself, with him and with the fact that I will never be alone again. I used the technique of image transfer to add some music notes on my background. I added the words 'love you' because I was inspired by the song 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney Houston
and its truly beautiful LYRICS.









Materials used:

-49andMarket papers
-49andMarket flowers
-Lindy's spray Whale watch Blue
-Lindy's spray Open arms Amethyst
-Lindy's spray Bodacious Blush
-Embossing powder Chateau Rosé
-Embossing powder Midnight Violet
-Cuts2luv flairs
-Dusty Attic Chipboard
-Pretty little studio stickers
-Tim Holtz stickers
-Prima stencil








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire